Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sarah B - *Little Black Dress* hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was one of the prettiest "regular" OnlyTease models this decade.  Sarah B is a gorgeous dark-haired hottie who looked stunning in this amazing set, wearing a hot "little black dress" with black tights in the bedroom !!  She also looks so hot in the flowery lingerie she is wearing underneath her black dress and black pantyhose.

 Sarah is a gorgeous girl who debuted for OnlyTease back in 2011, and had what was probably her last shoot in January of last year.  She was booked a couple more times in the summer of 2014, but sadly she did not make or cancelled those shoots, so I frankly think she is unlikely to be back.  I definitely hope this girl will come back to OnlyTease in the future, as she is so incredibly engaging and beautiful, but unfortunately I think it is unlikely.  I do not think she is "active" in glamour modeling at the moment, and the last couple years she was shooting for the OnlyTease, I don't think she was even doing much other modeling besides her OnlyAllSites work.

 Sarah is definitely one of the cutest and most memorable models in OnlyTease history.  She is so strikingly fit, with such a feminine and muscular physique.  She is definitely a girl who spends a lot of time in the gym, and clearly takes care of herself, which I personally think are very attractive qualities in a model.  She is just a very high-calibre girl who was a great contributor to OnlyTease for a few years.

 I know I'd love to see her come back to OnlyTease, but as I described above, I think that 2014 was the tail-end of her "active" shooting career, unfortunately.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-B























No comments:

Post a Comment