Sunday, April 12, 2015

Danni B - leotard and black stockings !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who for the past few years has been one of the hottest active OnlyTease models.  Danni B is a sultry-looking and "exotic" type of girl who I truly think has one of the prettiest faces of any model ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  She looks incredible in this stunning set, wearing a flowery bodysuit with black trousers, and black stockings underneath !!

 Danni is a beautiful girl who has been a regular visitor to the OnlyTease studio for the past few years, and she just looks amazing in shoot after shoot.  She is so hot and radiant, and I love her wavy blonde hairstyle she had in this particular shoot.  She actually also reminds me a bit of the famous actress Jessica Alba !!  I think Danni has one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen.  Honestly, if not for her many tattoos, I really think she'd be one of my top 2 or 3 favourite girls of all time.  However, body art just really is not to my personal taste, and I personally have had a hard time "getting into" girls who have lots of tattoos... I don't think that Danni really has a hugely excessive number of tattoos or anything, but she certainly has a lot of ink, and I think I'd like her even more if she did not have all of those tats !!

 Even with the tattoos, Danni is such a beautiful girl, and she is one of the models who is really worth checking out.  I think she is extremely gorgeous, and she is also one of the models who I quite like a whole lot.  I think this is one of her most beautiful sets, and she looks downright stunning in the flowery leotard.  Danni really has a captivating "exotic" look and a "dark" type of hotness that makes her stand out !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B

























No comments:

Post a Comment