Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Charlie B - casual hottie !!

  Today's extra update is another for the absolutely beautiful girl who has taken the OnlyAllSites by storm to start this year.  Charlie B is a busty and friendly-looking blonde hottie who looks stunning in this set, wearing a casual outfit with jeans and black stockings !!  Charlie is a girl who is obviously rising very rapidly in the ranks and ratings of the OnlyTease models, and she is already on the docket for an incredible duo shoot coming up in the near future with Kay !!

 Charlie is just an absolute stunner, with mammothly impressive boobs, and such a hot and sweet face.  I think she is an absolutely beautiful girl who honestly may be without precedent in the history of OnlyTease.  I can't even think of another model who she even kind of reminds me of.  Charlie is an absolute star who I think is just going to continue to be a top model with OnlyTease.  I am also really glad she's been booked for a special duo shoot in the near future.... Charlie is obviously a girl worth investing in, and I am so glad that the OnlyAllSites brass is making lots of effort to get her back for many shoots (she has already shot an incredible 5 times this year !!)

 I am also sorry that this is not a tights/pantyhose set, but I am out of them that have already been released to share.... This set with stockings is just incredible, and Charlie is so gorgeous in these pics.  She looks so hot in the black lingerie, and I also love the massive bra that contains her incredible melon-sized boobs !!

 I really don't know what more I can say, except that Charlie is a beautiful girl who is definitely becoming one of the "faces" of OnlyTease.  It is definitely not hard to wax lyrical about this beautiful girl !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B
























No comments:

Post a Comment